TOP CUT TREE SERVICE
Experienced Tree Climber- take down and remove large trees. Also assists trimmers and pruners- by cutting away dead or excess branches from trees or shrubs to clear utility lines, roads, and sidewalks. Tree climbers and trimmers use chainsaws, chippers, and stump grinders while on the job. When trimming near power lines, they usually work on truck-mounted lifts and use power pruners.
Primary Responsibilities of the Job Description
• Using sophisticated climbing and rigging techniques, take down and remove dead trees and/or large branches from trees to maintain right-of-way for roads, sidewalks, or utilities or improve trees’ appearance, health, and value.
• Assists tree trimmers by cutting away dead, obstructive, or excess branches from trees and shrubbery.
• Utilize chain saws and work crews to safely cut down limbs.
• Climb trees utilizing safety devices to properly cut down limbs.
• Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, pruning hooks, sheers, and clippers.
• Remove debris and cart away large limbs for disposal.
• Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, and guy trees and branches to provide support.
• Utilize climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, and/or power tools including: chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
• Use shovels and rakes to clear debris.
• Submit job estimates.
• Manage work crews.
• 2 or more years' experience tree climbing and pruning trees
• A Texas driver’ license is required
• 1-2 years’ experience driving forestry trucks
• Mandatory use of safety equipment at all times
Contract - Full Time
Contact this Employer »