Corporate Incentives needs to add an eager-to-learn team member to its growing ecommerce division. This is a great career opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, great computer skills, and strong attention to detail.
Role: This position supports web stores, participates in bi-weekly on-site customer sales, assists with special projects and general office duties and responsibilities.
• Processing web store orders – printing orders, confirming customer payments, pulling inventory, packaging and shipping, handling returns/exchanges/payments/refunds, maintaining procedural manual for assigned web stores
• Shipping/receiving - shipping customer orders, checking in received goods
• Maintaining inventories – receiving, verifying, and stocking merchandise, updating online counts, and reordering stock
• Customer Support - support the interaction between customers, orders, and the warehouse and logistics related functions
• On-site sales – accompanying other ecommerce personnel to take products to customer locations for on-site sales events, loading and unloading vans, setting up merchandise, filling out customer order forms, accepting payments
• Special projects – packaging and delivering per customer request (deadline driven)
• Other responsibilities – making pickups and deliveries, running errands, filing
• Energetic: brings energy to surmount the daily business challenges we face.
• Problem Solver: able to think through methodologies and systems, logically, while being flexible in thought to come up with solutions that can work quickly.
• Get it Done Attitude: willing to do whatever it takes to get things done
• Takes Pride: in everything you do, including a fine-tuned attention to detail.
• Independent and Responsible: initiative to work independently to identify and complete job responsibilities.
• Team Player: meshes with members of our e-commerce team.
• Advanced proficiency with modern computer applications, such as Outlook, Excel, and Word, and more.
• Excellent language skills for business correspondence – spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Analytical mind that excels in working with numbers.
• Flexible, entrepreneurial spirit capable of completing a variety of tasks.
• Able to work on your feet and lift boxes weighing up to 35 lbs.
• Clean driving record. Ability to drive our company vans.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. On-site sale days (every other Thursday) could start as early as 3:30 AM depending on location of sale.
Please email your resume to ****@*****.***
Employee - Full Time
Hourly wage plus benefits
Contact this Employer »