Ignite your passion for people and join our Member Service Team at Kidville! We are seeking a bilingual (Spanish), outgoing, personable and sales-oriented individual to help serve our community of Kidville families! Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
What you’ll do:
· Oversee daily operations at the front desk, the epicenter of any Kidville location!
· Deliver consistent, remarkable and friendly service over the phone and in-person
· Tour, talk with and educate families through our facility and offerings with ease
· Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships with families by learning their names, favorite colors and classes!
· Reach sales goals through executing promotions, offers and initiatives
· Attend monthly member events to build culture and community at Kidville!
What you offer:
· The gift of gab – you can talk to anyone about anything
· Strong organizational skills that make multitasking a breeze
· A joy for meeting, engaging and connecting with families
· An ability to listen, collaborate and work as a team
· An expertise in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· A strong belief in the power of customer service
· Documentation of legal U.S. residency
· A Baccalaureate Degree
· Your Instagram game is on point and you have interest in sharing your social media skills!
· You naturally smile when chatting on the phone!
· Holding a baby would make your day!
· You have experience attaining monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals!
Visit www.kidville.com and see everything we have to offer! Search #KIDVILLE on Instagram and see our brand come to life! Ready to join the team? Email a cover letter and resume! About Kidville:
Kidville is the preferred destination of the world’s most important community - FAMILY.
Our mission is to inspire happy moments, support developmental milestones, and spark creativity through dynamic early childhood experiences. With over 30 locations worldwide including Dubai, Chicago, LA, and New York, Kidville centers are one-stop destinations that provide creative classes and birthday parties for kids, a pre-school alternative program, indoor playspace, and more.
Our people are our brand and are lovingly referred to as ‘Play Professionals’ both inside and out of the classroom. Our culture is energetic, vibrant, collaborative, and silly from company-wide contests like Battle of the Bands to our monthly brand marketing summits.
We believe in the power of play and the simplicity of remarkable service. The result? Happy Kids. Happy Families.
Voted ‘best birthday party place’ by Parents magazine, and a frequented hot-spot for celebrity tots (check us out on http://blog.kidville.com/press), every day brings something new at Kidville. Visit www.kidville.com for more information.
Job Type: Part-time
Employee - Part Time
Contact this Employer »