State Farm Insurance Agent located in Humble, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Dale Guidry Jr - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. Job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
• Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage’s, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
• Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
**EMAIL RESUME TO ****@*****.*****
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
• Proactive in problem solving
• Dedicated to customer service
• Able to learn computer functions
• Bilingual - Spanish preferred
• Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
• Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
Employee - Full Time
Starting wage at $14.00 hourly and health insurance Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »