As a Software Developer you have experience with Java or .NET and knowledge of the Agile methodologies. You will be hands-on, and play an intrinsic part in the development process using a low-code development environment called Mendix to create software applications. You will be trained and coached in working with Mendix to create web and mobile applications. Training includes self-study, classroom and mentoring. Working alongside expert senior developers, you will be responsible for the execution of multiple phases of software development, understanding of business requirements and testing needs. You will contribute to systems architecture, database design, system development and enhancement.
Why work at Veriforce?
Veriforce believes in making solid investments in our employees. We believe we hire the best people and want to make sure they feel it every day. From our incredible benefits to our outstanding management teams, your success is our primary goal.
There are several reasons to consider a future with Veriforce, Here are just a few:
• Full company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and long-term disability, and Life insurance
• Flexible schedules include 4/10, 9/80, and more (for most positions)
• Paid time off accrued monthly – 120 hours your first calendar year
• 401k with a 4% company match that’s vested immediately
• Flexible Spending account for health and dependent care
• Corporate volunteer and community outreach events
• Monthly catered lunches to celebrate our employees
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Math, or Physics
Knowledge and experience in web and database development, coding, relational databases with Java or .NET. Willing to learn rapid application development tools (Mendix)
Employee - Full Time
Based on experience Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »