Our fast-paced and growing family medicine practice is seeking a motivated, personable, and energetic receptionist to join us in our Spring, Texas location. Medical office experience is preferred; however, it is not a requirement. We are willing to train the right person.
• Ability to warmly welcome each patient to the office in a professional and pleasant manner while maintaining multiple phone lines, checking in and checking out patients, and to do this all with a smile!
• Consistently offer the best customer service to each patient, striving to grow patient relations and promote a pleasant patient experience.
• Maintain and fill appointment schedules for multiple providers and locations according to our requirements.
• Accurately verify patient insurance eligibility and benefits with the ability to clearly communicate in written form in the electronic medical record, as well as communicate verbally with the patient.
• Confirm patient appointments by phone in advance according to office policy
• Assist the Office Manager in day-to-day operations.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Bilingual is required, fluent in both English and Spanish.
• 6+ months of customer service experience in a busy atmosphere.
• Ability to perform in a normal office setting using a phone, computer/software, internet, fax, printer, copier, and scanner.
• Ability to travel to our Woodlands location as needed.
• Ability to work rotating Saturdays with the reception team.
• Monday thru Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• Saturdays, 7:00 am to 11:00 am (rotating schedule).
• $11.00-$13.00/hr., DOE.
• Paid holidays and a competitive benefits package.
Please reply with your resume to ****@*****.***. Applicants meeting the stated qualities and experience will be considered.
Employee - Full Time
Contact this Employer »