The financial analyst will report to the CEO and also work closely with the accounting and finance department to support the company’s financial planning and analysis needs. The financial analyst will be responsible for financial planning, business analysis, and forecasting. In addition to working closely to assist the CEO and finance department, this position will work cross-functionally with leaders in different departments to assist on specific projects and strategic initiatives. This position requires someone with strong analytical and quantitative skills who can apply those skills to help make business decisions. Critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills will also be essential. This is a unique opportunity to be an influential team member in a growing and dynamic company.
• Analyzing current and past financial data and performance; preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
• Identifying trends in financial and operational performance and providing recommendations to management
• Developing and maintaining forecasts and financial models in coordination with other members of the finance team
• Analyzing and monitoring operational metrics and KPIs
• Conducting financial analysis of products, pricing strategies, sales activity, and strategic opportunities
• Working with the CEO and department leaders on ad hoc analysis to support strategic decisions
• Establishing, evaluating, and monitoring profitability of the Company’s products and divisions
• Liaising with the Company’s private equity investors on financial reporting and analysis
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related projects as needed
• Provide limited supervision to others through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks.
• Supports, participates and adheres to the organization’s Information Security Management System program, complying with all established policies and procedures relating to the ISMS including, but not limited to:
o Responsible for the protection of company information assets under their care or operation
o All employees have a professional duty to report any information security issues or incidents or situations that present potential security risks to their direct supervisor and/or the Management Representative
o Operate within division or department policy guidelines using independent judgment in achieving assigned objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business, finance, accounting, or a related field of study
• Corporate Finance, Knowledge of Accounting, Attention to Detail, Technical Analysis, Financial Modeling, Problem Solving, Communication and Presentation Skills, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
• 2+ years of corporate finance, investment banking, or management consulting experience
• One to two years related experience and/or training
Employee - Full Time
Based on experience Apply for this Job Online »
Contact this Employer »