Divergys is a growing MSP (Managed Services Provider) located in Humble, Texas. We are a fun, forward-looking, and successful organization. Our technology solutions are used by small and medium-sized businesses throughout the greater Houston area.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a knowledgeable and motivated Systems Engineer to join our Technical Services team. The Systems Engineer is responsible for managing and maintaining our end clients� networks remotely as well as onsite. This is achieved by quickly resolving client service requests processed through our ticketing queue and responding to automatically generated monitoring alerts.
Members of our team have a proven track record of success, are proactive, self-motivated and out of the box thinkers. Our team is diligent and strive to meet our clients� needs in every aspect of their work.
Qualified applicants will possess the following experience and certifications:
* 2+ years� experience in computer network management is required
* Strong computer skills and intermediate knowledge in routers, firewalls, switches, and other networking devices
* Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications (Windows 7+, Office 2010+)
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Applications
* (SBS 2008+, Server 2008+, Exchange 2007+)
* Excellent problem-solving abilities and ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
* Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
* Strong customer relationship skills
* Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated
* Drug test and background check is required
* Current driver�s license and reliable transportation is required
* A+ Certification is required
* Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) (will be required within first 90 days)
* NET+ Certification is preferred
* Security+ Certification is preferred
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) is preferred
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) is preferred
* Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) is preferred
* SonicWall CSSA is preferred
Employee - Full Time
Salary commensurate with experience and certifications.
Contact this Employer »
* Vacation pay
* Sick pay
* Holiday pay
* 401k with matching
* Certification training and reimbursement