Kidville, The Woodlands is seeking energetic, outgoing, responsible, fun, and professional guitarists / vocalists to perform 45 minute sets (accompanied by a full live band) for babies and toddlers! All candidates should be fast learners, team players, and hard workers - with good sense of humor and ability to interact with children and adults in a classroom setting. Competitive salary, tons of fun, flexible hours, and incredible opportunities! Additional work may also be available for children’s birthday parties.
Kidville is a team-oriented place where everyone is committed to providing a positive experience for families. The combination of a pleasant attitude, willingness to help others, and a commitment to Kidville’s high standard of service are the foundation of a positive work environment.
Kidville operates upscale facilities catering to newborns through six-year-old children and their families. We offer a wide range of developmental classes including enrichment, art, music, dance, and gym.
Please send your cover letter, headshot and resume to Karen at Kidvillejobs@gmail. com. Kindly specify in the subject of the email for which position you are applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Must be able to lead rehearsals and classes with 3 professional musicians
- Must play guitar and sing well and have solid knowledge of fundamental chords.
- Theater background and/or experience playing in a band preferred.
- Must be able to learn material by listening to MP3s and reading chord charts.
- Knowledge of multiple styles of music is preferred.
- Experience teaching and/or working with young children preferred.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must have experience with the Internet.
- Must provide documentation of legal U.S. residency.
Employee - Part Time
Contact this Employer »
(4-8 classes per week)