Growing international consulting firm based in The Woodlands, Texas is experiencing significant growth after its first year and a half in business. Now seeks full-time, high-energy administrative manager/assistant to handle the firm�s administration, financial, marketing and client relationship management support functions.
Day-to-day duties would include general administrative support to the firm�s managing partner and president, coordinating with the company�s outside accounting firm, coordinating with the firm�s outside marketing support company, and some direct marketing/business development related functions while the managing partner is traveling and working with clients.
Requirements � No Exceptions:
- University four year degree -
- Computer skills with MS Office, to include PowerPoint
- Presentations in a Mac operating environment.
- Experience with salesforce.com or other web-based CRM software is a
- Experience with client/customer contact (client relationship management)
- Self Starter
- Languages: English/Spanish fluency, Portuguese is also a plus
- Experience working in a high energy, international consulting environment
Employee - Full Time
Contact this Employer »