About The Woodlands:City / Government Info: TheWoodlandsTX.com is privately owned and operated web site. More info »
Quick Facts About The Woodlands, TX
- The Woodlands Texas is located about 30 miles northwest of Houston, in Southeastern Texas.
- The Woodlands is a master planned community, started by George Mitchell in 1974.
- The Woodlands currently covers an area of about 24 square miles.
- There are 9 distinct villages that make up The Woodlands: Alden Bridge, Cochran's Crossing, College Park, Creekside Park, Grogan's Mill, Indian Springs, Panther Creek, Sterling Ridge & Town Center.
- The Woodlands Population: ~90,000
- The Woodlands is home to some of the best retail shopping in Houston, including Market Street, The Woodlands Waterway and The Woodlands Mall.
- The Woodlands is an upper middle class community, with an average family income of $110,000.
- The Woodlands was ranked one of the top 10 safest communities in Texas.
posted Nov. 6th, 2012 - 10:43pm
did they grow food in woodlands
posted Nov. 6th, 2012 - 10:41pm
posted Sep. 22nd, 2012 - 12:23pm
where can I buy a lic plate holder of The Woodlands?
posted Jul. 18th, 2012 - 10:59am
Does anyone have the # for the Homeowners Association for Sterling Ridge?
posted Dec. 1st, 2011 - 7:52pm
alison .p says:
i think the woodland is great!
posted Feb. 17th, 2010 - 4:30pm
Is there anywhere I can buy one of the old "Come Back to the Woodlands" license plate holders??
Add a Comment
About TheWoodlandsTX.com: TheWoodlandsTX.com is an independent, privately owned and operated web site. It is not affiliated or endorsed by any
government or civic entity, including any City, The Woodlands Township, The Woodlands Land Development Company, or any other government
or administrative organization. More info.