I actually survived yesterday and had to give myself a "high five". Invited to neighbors' for dinner and had to explain my lack off food intake. Before going to neighbors, visited Luby's for a ground turkey patty a salad and green beans. Then went to neighbors's with a large glass of water.
Today on the other hand was an entirely different story. I cried when I saw my Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal boil over in the microwave. It was awful, at least one whole spoonful was baking on the side of my cup and down on the microwave dish. I had waited all night long dreaming of this meal and then in an instant one bite was gone! (sniff sniff)