Seeking Job: Administrative
Position Desired: Administrative
I am interested in a position with your company. Based on my
skill and experience, I am confident that I would be a great
addition to your team. My resume is attached.
M B Smiley High SchoolBusiness English and Writing & Advanced Classes in Microsoft Windows
Work History / Experience:
IKON Office Solutions - Houston, TX Customer Billing Supervisor, / to /
• Resolved complex billing issues and assisted team in problem determination.
• Organize strategies to meet month-end goal.
• Handled accounts payable and receivables, Special Accounts, and employee garnishments.
REFLANGE, Incorporated -Houston, TX Executive VP/Sales Secretary, / to /
• Support Sales staff, prepares presentations, and coordinate business needs such as book flights, manage cell phones, passports, and building maintenance.
• Handle timesheets, accounts receivable and payable. BURNETT TEMPORARY SERVICES- Houston, TXAdministrative Assistance for several temporary assignments, / to /
• Handle multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as short and long term temp.
• Coordinate travel arrangements, maintained database and ensured the delivery of overnight computer part tickets.
• Accounts payable and receivable.
JUPITER ASSET MANAGEMENT- Houston, TX Asset Manager, / to /
• Manage group property sale on + FDIC properties
• Real Estate asset management
FDIC / RTC, FEDERAL DEPOSIT INS CORP/ RESOLUTION TRUST CORP Houston, TXFDIC Project Manager, / to /
• Implement strategies to complete projects in an ever-changing environment with accuracy in a positive work culture.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and muti-task in a fast pace environment while maintaining attention to detail.
• Participated in Savings and Loan closing
Database Administration Spreadsheets/ReportsEvent Management
VP & Sales
MS Word Advanced
MS Excel Advanced
MS Access Advanced
Desired Compensation / Salary:
$15 to 20 an hour