Admin/Mktg/Adv The Woodlands Resume
||Last Updated: Apr 19, 2012 @ 10:20am
Seeking Job: Admin / Mktg / Adv
Position Desired: Admin/Mktg/Adv
A diverse educational background with a Bachelor degree in Marketing, a Masters in Media Studies, and a graduate level certificate in Media Management has enabled me to expand my knowledge in a particularly diverse and unique manner allowing me to excel outside of the classroom.
With an outstanding work ethic, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and ability to work well in both self-directed and team-oriented environments, I have confidence in my professional abilities. I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you and discuss my qualifications in further detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
THE NEW SCHOOL, NEW YORK, NY
Master of Arts in Media Studies, September – May
- GPA: ./.
Media Management Certificate, September – May
ST. EDWARD’S UNIVERSITY, AUSTIN, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, December
- GPA: ./.
- Major GPA: ./.
- Senator, Student Government Association
- Dean’s List
Work History / Experience:
PARSONS THE NEW SCHOOL FOR DESIGN – January to May . Advanced Resource Center.
- Manage student workers
- Maintain the Parsons website as well as the faculty website
- Train Faculty and Staff in CMS (Content Management System)
- Work directly with Parsons Faculty and Staff to meet their equipment needs
- Manage the deployment of new computers to Parsons Faculty and Staff
- Manage the Parsons computer inventory
BALTHAZAR RESTAURANT – September to July . French Restaurant.
- Assisting clients in making reservations for six restaurants
- Relaying contracts to clients and ensuring a great experience
- Organizing reservation books and logs for the day
- Organizing special requests for events
JEFF KLEIN MUSIC – January to January . Major recording and touring musician.
- Personally designing and working with designers for creation of all merchandise and ordering of all merchandise
- Maintaining on-line store and website
- Booking and promoting tours throughout the United States and Europe
- Maintaining the budget and finances for each tour
- Setting up and breaking down of sets
- Sale of merchandise
UNISYS – March to July . Assists businesses and governments in applying information technology to achieve new levels of
competitiveness and success.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of post-sales telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or
applications for customers and/or employees
- Answered basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products
- Applied basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common
- Provided technical support for internal and external customers
MOODY INTERNATIONAL, INC. – June to February . Leading International Technical Services Company ensuring cost
effective execution of projects across multiple continents and industries.
Executive Assistant/International Marketing - Direct Assistant to International Director
- Designed, developed and implemented Intercompany Data and Documentation Intranet Repository
- Assisted in the design and development of various sales and marketing tools, both in print and electronic forms
- Assisted in the development of various incubator models and associated collateral required to expand into new, higher-valued
- Assisted in the development of Corporate Governance policies and procedures
- Accounting, finance, sales and marketing intellectual property development
- Administered and control of operational procedures for mechanical and electrical inspection and testing
- Coordinated internal international training activities for countries
- Type 80 WPM
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Detail oriented
- Ability to troubleshoot and follow tasks through to the end
- Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, Visio)
- Microsoft Windows
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe CS3/4/5