Seeking Job: Registered Dietitian
Position Desired: Registered Dietitian
To Whom it May Concern,
My education and experience in the field of dietetics has been enlightening, challenging and very rewarding. Nutrition, and especially the areas of nutrition education, public service, and food service management have been a particular focus of mine. I enjoyed many opportunities during my dietetic internship and my time in food service management at East Texas Medical Center, Tyler to improve the health of those I served.
Through my responsibilities at ETMC, Tyler I planned and directly supervised the production of over , patient, guest, and visitor meals each day. I took into account budget, staff, procurement, and quality customer service as I made important decisions to provide the most nutritious meals and options to our patients and guests. In addition I managed + employees throughout all stages of employment in various areas of our operation: from dish room to catering staff, tray line to service representatives.
As I look to expand my professional experience to include the areas of school food service management, dietetic counseling, and nutrition consultation I am committed to improving the nutritional quality of life for those around me and who I serve.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the available position in more detail.
Leigh Anne Titterington, MS, RD
Stephen F. Austin State University
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition – May
Master of Science in Human Sciences with an emphasis in Nutrition – December
Work History / Experience:
East Texas Medical Center, Tyler
Food Service Operations Manager
April – April
- Implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and improvement of computer-based operational systems
- Maintain communication with Nursing, Bio-Med, IT, Clinical Nutrition, Marketing, and other hospital departments to ensure an integrated system of patient care
- Ensure compliance with JCHAO, TDH, and other government regulatory agencies
- Improve patient satisfaction, operational efficiency, and overall quality within the department
- Administrative departmental paperwork including hiring, training and scheduling for + employees, record keeping and production output for the department, interdepartmental charges, profit/loss reports, employee corporate standards compliance
- Direct management of day-to-day operations for tray line, dish room, call center, catering, and cafeteria staff serving ,+ meals each day
- Utilization of input from various sources including patient feedback for creation, production and improvement in meal plans, patient menus, and marketing materials
Registered Dietitian – September 2010
Texas Restaurant Association: Food Manager Certification - July 2010
Excellent grasp of software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc
Extensive use of Gem Serve, USDA, and other nutrition analysis programs
Desired Compensation / Salary: