RN III - OR (FT / 6:30a-3p); Monday-Friday
Must take rotating call and arrive within 30 minutes after call notification; rotating holiday call coverage
1. Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process by integrating both Behaviors and Operating Principles in all internal and external customer interactions. Performs duties with accountability, competency, innovation, collaboration, compassion and respect to create the best possible outcomes with exceptional customer experiences.
2. Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing; BSN degree preferred.
3. Current State of Texas license / permit to practice professional nursing.
4. Certified in Basic Life Support
5. CNOR preferred
6. Meeting minimum requirement for RN III of clinical ladder.
7. Three years clinical nursing experience as a Circulating OR RN.