The Woodlands Retail Jobs
Back to The Woodlands Jobs
Help Wanted - Retail - The Woodlands
State Farm - James Pearson
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Conroe, TX is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for James Pearson - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
•Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
•Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
•Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
•Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
•Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
The position requires the enthusiasm to provide customers with an exceptional Customer Experience by building relationships with customers and having the desire to want to enrich their lives by helping them meet their health goals. Candidates must be team players, enjoy selling, have excellent communication skills, and perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
GYM going person (muscular), Physically fit, nutritionist, trainer, personal trainer etc Read More...
Sylvan Learning Center
Why did you first decide to become a teacher? At Sylvan, we remember why. Sylvan Learning is the industry leader in providing supplemental education to children in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. Our expert approach is personal and prescriptive, with each individual child’s needs in mind. We are looking for Instructors to teach small groups of 3 to 8 students on a part time basis during after-school and evening hours. Just let us know your availability and we will schedule you accordingly. We take care of lesson plans and preparation – all you need to do is teach! If you want to be a part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence in children, improving the lives of thousands of families every day, apply today and don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Instructor – Teacher – Pre-K and K-12 Education (Part Time)
As a part time Sylvan Instructor, it will be your responsibility to inspire your students while delivering quality education to them. You will be trained on the Sylvan curriculum and given the tools to provide personalized instruction in Reading, Writing, Math, Study Skills, SAT/ACT prep and State exams to students of all levels. Typically, you will teach between 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM.
Your specific duties will include:
• Teaching using Sylvan-based programs
• Supervising, interacting with and motivating students during instruction hour while they work with equipment and materials
• Rewarding students for completed assignments
• Evaluating and documenting student progress
• Communicating student needs to the center manager
• Developing rapport with students and establishing a fun learning environment
• Maintaining a positive attitude and demonstrating enthusiasm for teaching and for Sylvan
At Home, the home décor superstore, provides customers with the greatest assortment of home décor products for every room, every style, at everyday low prices. With an expansive selection of more than 50,000 unique items across broad product categories, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. Founded in Garden Ridge, Texas, outside of San Antonio, in 1979, the Company is headquartered in Plano, Texas. Through our planned growth and expansion, we offer unlimited career possibilities, competitive compensation, great benefits and a great place to work.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic person who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, APPLY TODAY!
Our Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
• Provides customers a positive shopping experience
• Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy.
• Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
• Performs store conditioning tasks and housekeeping (inside and out) tasks as assigned.
• Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures.
• Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages.
• Executes company directives, policies and procedures timely, accurately, and thoroughly.
• Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service.
• Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned.
• Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
• Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business.
• At least 18 years old
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holiday
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.
MyValet By Capitol Concierge
$15 per hour
Title: Retail Sales Associate
Duration: Part Time
Schedule: Monday- Friday 10am-2pm (20 hours/week)
Location: Houston, TX (Spring)
Capitol Concierge Inc. is seeking a part-time associate to join the team! We are the nation’s largest concierge service provider for commercial office buildings, high-end residential buildings and corporate companies. Our Houston property is in Spring, TX in a retail setting on a corporate campus. We’re a fast-moving company that encourages our people to be creative, innovative and always focused on providing the best service possible to our “residents.”
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Welcome every customer to the store (My Valet by Capitol Concierge)
• Listen and respond to the “residents” needs
• Demonstrates extraordinary service by leading by example
• Delivers above and beyond service
• Fulfill personal requests for “residents”, including: restaurant and theater reservations, gift wrapping, domestic travel and more
• Receptive to feedback and able to modify as necessary
• Maintains a visually enticing store that is neat, clean, and organized
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories
• Maintain high positive marks in customer satisfaction survey results and general customer feedback
• Handle all customer concerns in a proactive, positive manner
• Provide a positive experience for our “residents”
Our Sales Associates provides the first impression for future residents and assist current residents. They are responsible for conducting property tours, closing lease agreements, and assisting with resident relations. They apply gained knowledge of the market, surrounding amenities, and marketing skills to entice future and retain current residents.
The Key Responsibilities
• Drive performance by understanding and achieving sales goals
• Welcoming prospective residents and touring the community
• Prepare organized packets and documents for move-ins, move-outs, and renewals
• Follow-up with prospective residents through online and telephone leads
• Understanding floor plans, competitors and amenities to identify opportunities to create value for residents
• Accommodate and process resident requests, payments and leasing documents
• Initiate marketing ideas and assist in coordinating resident functions
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
The culture at Alliance has been a determining factor in creating an enjoyable and productive work environment within the multifamily industry. Not only do we inspire our Associates to have great careers, but great lives as well! By arming top talent with state-of-the-art systems and innovative processes, Alliance drives promotion from within and implements defined career paths for all positions. We take pride in establishing a fun and rewarding environment for all Associates, complemented by an industry leading benefits package! Setting us apart from the competition, we also deliver company paid training, competitive compensation, housing discounts, flexible hours, and the position of a lifetime! Read More...
Our Cashiers are happy, outgoing, enthusiastic, have good customer services and selling skills. Read More...
Natural Pawz, Houston’s premier provider of natural pet foods, is looking a retail buyer to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for building strong relationships with our vendors and negotiating for best in class products in a cost effective manner. Natural Pawz is a locally owned, growing company and the position is located in The Woodlands, Texas. The work environment is pet friendly. Benefits are available. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read More...
The Little Gym Of The Woodlands
We are looking for someone that loves working with kids of any age, is reliable and dependable and wants to have some Serious FUN!
Here at The Little Gym we have classes 4 months to 12 years of age and teach Gymnastics, Dance, Karate, Sports, Hip-Hop and Pre-School program. We also have Birthday Parties on Saturday and Sunday's. We are in need during the week and at least one weekend day.
If you are interested in this job position please send us your resume. Read More...
Dale P. Guidry Jr. State Farm Insurance Company
-Hit production targets
-Prospecting – cold calling,
quoting, outside marketing
-Follow up with prospective
-Having needs based conversations
and uncovering needs
-Follow systems that lead to
closed calls Read More...
Natural Pawz, Houston’s premier provider of natural pet foods, is looking for a motivated general accounting associate to join our team! The Accounting Associate position is responsible for assisting with reporting, tracking, and processing of company accounting functions. Job duties will include reconciling/processing accounts payables/receivables, supply inventory management, oversee setup for new locations, assist with year-end physical inventory, depreciation schedules, payroll/taxes processing and other duties as assigned. Read More...
Peek, Aren't You Curious, Inc., celebrates childhood through playfully sophisticated apparel, shoes and gifts for girls, boys and babies. Founded in 2006, Peek is a premium children's clothing designer and manufacturer based in San Francisco, with 18 stores located in premier lifestyle centers, malls and popular neighborhoods, throughout the United States. Peek's clothing features the same high-standards, impressive quality and inspired designs that adults have to come to expect from their favorite brands. The Peek brand and each product have to pass through a "positive filter," ensuring each and every item is age appropriate, sophisticated and a bit nostalgic -- with just a wink of wit. Peek's popular message tee's, celebrating arts, education and real-life heroes, are also known to spark conversation around the dinner table between children and their parents. Curious kids, stylish moms, dapper dads, dotting grandparents, adoring aunts and entertaining uncles all find treasures and joy at Peek.
This is the perfect time to join the Peek family. Building a talented management and sales team is critical for us. As we expand our reach in new markets, there will be promising opportunities for personal growth within the company. From our Headquarters to our store teams, we hire talented, tuned in, hard-working individuals who are committed to driving business while providing an engaging, genuine customer experience. If you are a personable sales professional, driven and dedicated to building a business while delivering an enchanting, high-touch customer experience, please read on..
Peek; located at Market Street in The Woodlands, is looking for a dynamic Part Time Sales Associate to contribute to achieving sales goals by providing a genuine customer experience that delights and inspires. The ideal candidate will have previous retail sales experience, excellent customer service skills, and possess an outgoing personality in conjunction with the ability to be a team player. Our Sales Associate's primary responsibility is to lead our customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing clothing and accessories while providing the highest level of customer service. If you are a performance driven individual with a passion for fashion, this may be the career opportunity you have been searching for.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consistently meet and exceed personal and store sales goals.
• Offer customers exemplary service through greeting, engagement and accurate product knowledge.
• Ability to service multiple customers, discover needs, and make recommendations to build and close sales.
• Build a loyal client base.
• Utilize available resources to enhance product knowledge and company initiatives to become the "Trusted Authority".
• Provide a clean, organized, visually enticing shopping environment for our customer and ensure Peek's visual standards are maintained.
• Maintain a working knowledge of Peek's policies and procedures.
• Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store.
• Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
• Maintain professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• Previous retail experience desired.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills a must!
• Ability to perform effective selling techniques to achieve sales.
• Ability to Clientele - enjoy connecting with customers and demonstrating a genuine and positive attitude.
• High customer service standards.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
Inspired by classic California architecture, the Peek store design is simple, elegant and kid-friendly. The atmosphere is upbeat, inviting and comfortable, with a residential feel and tone appealing to adults and children alike. It's easy to navigate and explore, as the store is merchandised in vignettes by collection. Walnut picnic tables, a marble-topped cash wrap, stainless steel fixtures and vintage furnishings and decorative elements showcase the clothing, shoes, accessories and gifts. Nostalgic music, inspirational quotes, lifestyle images and jars overflowing with complementary kid-friendly toys and treats, bring the products to life.
• Lift /carry/move 40 lbs maximum including fixtures and product.
• Requires standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening, speaking and visual acuity.
• Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment.
If we sound like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. Read More...
ACE Cash Express
The Service Associate provides excellent customer service to individuals needing ACE's financial services. Work involves but is not limited to: check cashing, balancing monies, reporting daily transactions, following security procedures, and performing other financial services duties. Read More...
The Little Gym Of The Woodlands & Spring Locations
Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual seeking a fun and challenging opportunity working with children? If so you may be just the person we’re looking for!
A The Little Gym Birthday Bash / Parents’ Survival Night Instructor is responsible for delivering outstanding birthday parties and/or an evening of entertainment (generally one Friday or Saturday evening per week) at a The Little Gym of The Woodlands and Spring locations. This role calls for an energetic, fun-loving person who enjoys playing games and has the natural ability to put a smile on the faces of children of all ages.
For 30 years The Little Gym has set the standard for progressive motor-skill development, by providing children with a foundation of confidence through non-competitive, gymnastics-based programs. Our Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes (as well as our Birthday Parties and Parents’ Survival Nights) are all taught in a fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
Why is The Little Gym a great place to work?
• Strong sense of fulfillment
• Keep fit as you work
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive ongoing career training
• Fun, high energy work environment
• Excellent opportunity for career growth & advancement
These positions are typically part-time and generally require weekend hours. A background in working with children and/or gymnastics is certainly a plus, although a great attitude and strong work ethic goes a long way as well!
If this sounds like the position you’ve been looking for, please forward your contact information and resume to us for immediate consideration.
Learning Express Toys Of The Woodlands
Have fun and get paid!
Are you a retail rock star? Are you a merchandising master?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then apply now for a fabulous opportunity with Learning Express Toys.
We need go-getters with retail experience who believe in over the top customer service. Our team members are lively and enjoy their work, and we’re looking for the same in our next associate!
• A Problem solver
• A Multi-tasker with a good sense of time management
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Willing to take direction
• Experienced in retail (1+ years of experience preferred)
What you’ll do:
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Process sales transactions
• Maintain high standards for merchandising and product placement
• Perform general housekeeping
• Check in and price product
• Personalize product
• Play with TOYS!
Natural Pawz, Houston's premier health food store for pets is looking for vibrant new sales staff members. Part time positions for our two Woodlands locations are available. If you are passionate about animals, love working with people and want to learn how proper nutrition effects companion animals then this is the job for you. Natural Pawz is a longtime supporter of animal groups throughout the city so there are many opportunities to work with rescue and adoption groups as well as numerous unique special events. If you are interested, email your resume to email@example.com . or visit one of our location to complete an application.
Please tell us about your pets!
Dale P. Guidry Jr. State Farm Insurance Agency
-Provide professional, prompt and friendly customer service.
-Answer receiving calls from clients to process policy changes, billing questions, process payments
-Review current coverage’s and explain coverage options
-Offer additional lines of protection
-Schedule appointment with clients to have agent performs an Insurance and Financial review
-Assist agency in production to meet monthly and annual goals
-Follow up on all policy changes
-GIVE INDUSTRY LEADING CUSTOMER SERVICE
This job is one which requires some previous work experience in the world of retail clothing or uniforms. Looking for a dedicated hard worker who wants to keep a fulltime job and work in retail selling medical apparel.
Cashiering, stocking, customer service, ability to work Monday-Saturday anytime the store is open. Read More...
Remco Insurance -NOW HIRING
REMCO AUTO INSURANCE
Hello We are now hiring for Clerical & Sales Management positions .
We are looking for hard working employees with GREAT customer service & SMILING FACES & A fast learner.
No experience needed . We will train you.
Sorry must be Bilingual (Spanish) Speaking
Starting pay is $2000 monthly + 10% commissions
Must be able to work in Tomball TX & Conroe TX
Hiring Organization: Remco Insurance •Location: TOMBALL & CONROE
The Bow Zone
We are looking for an individual who wants to work in sales and service of archery equipment. We are growing our shop and will need a full time technician. We are willing to train someone for this position as long as they meet certain requirements (listed below). Read More...
Renewal By Andersen
Renewal by Andersen is a Custom Window & Patio Door replacement company. Our neighborhood marketing teams are responsible for engaging homeowners and generating leads for our Sales Team. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated energetic people with great attitudes, and want to make $$ excellent $$ money. Our marketing agents are paid $12 an hour plus a generous bonuses based on production. Our top agents make on average $20-$30 an hour, we want you to make the same.
Transportation to the field with paid travel time
Room for growth
Fridays and Sundays off
A Chance to make big money with no previous work experience
PROUD MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU-WWW.BBB.COM
Only serious candidates need apply. Experience is preferred, but not necessary if you possess a great attitude and a desire to excel. We will train qualified candidates. Professional image and positive attitude required!
THIS POSITION IS IDEAL FOR AMBITIOUS AND MOTIVATED PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE!!
We are seeking a Sales Consultant who wants to help improve people’s quality of life. The Sales Consultant is responsible for sales of our high-end products that will help instantly relieve our customers’ foot, back, hip and knee pain.
At Good Feet Store, we believe in providing our employees with an environment they can thrive in, so we offer our Sales Representatives:
• Rewarding work environment
As a Sales Consultant for Good Feet Store, you must work well within a close-knit sales team environment and have superb communication, and interpersonal skills. Additional requirements include:
• Experience with giving one on one sales presentations
• Excellent sales ability
• Being highly motivated and self driven
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced sales environment
• Must be able to work weekends Read More...
Currently hiring for a Part-time Cosmetic Sales Associate. This is a flex position with the hours ranging from 16 to 30 per week based on the needs of the business. Position requires flexibility for days and early evenings, including weekends and holidays Read More...
Goddess Hair And Make Up Salon Inc
We are looking for experienced stylists and nail techs who are ready to take their career to the next level!
DO YOU have an existing clientele base, want to boost your career but not ready yet to become a booth rental? Call us, let's meet and chat! compensation is commission based, on a sliding scale...the more your bring...the more you make...T-Mobile is opening NEXT door to the salon, thus bringing even more walk ins!
ARE YOU ready to become a booth rental? Then we are THE salon for you.... We offer Short or long term multi level booth rental options ( Top level rental includes , free business cards, free access to complimentary champagne, wine and soft drink for all customers as well as reception service & retail COMMISSION paid MONTHLY, free advertising)
Entry level booth rental (1 year contract)
$ 165 /week
top level booth rental (1year contract) $ 180/week.
become a booth renter with us and get
2 free weeks rent per year at discretion of the booth rental stylist!
Guaranteed to be surrounded by top stylists only: Goddess does not just fill in booths…. We allow only the best, most motivated stylists to come on board.
Prime location in fast growing area: Teas Crossing is located next to JC P on I-45 & FM 3083 in Conroe, TX. The shopping center is strategically positioned at the regional retail hub of a trade area that boasts over 216,000 people. This area is growing fast! Large retailers are expected to build next to the JCP building within 6 months, thus bringing more customers every day.
Work in a fabulous customer service obsessed environment!...Access to reception service (salon Iris software and receptionist)Superb salon designed by Nathan Moore architect
Access to salon before and after standard hours and even Sunday for flexible hours
Available privacy curtains : transform your booth into a private area for total privacy
Goddess hair & make up salon inc. is planning on franchising within 5 years…OWN your salon in just a few years! Read More...
Hand & Stone Massage And Facial Spa
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST (Sign on BONUSES, INSURANCE, CE CREDIT) (The Woodlands, Texas)
**** Up to a $400 Sign On BONUS****
**** Up to $38 a Service HOUR,NOT including Gratuity ****
**** Gratuity PAID out DAILY ****
**** PAID CE Credits ****
**** Health INSURANCE Options Available ****
**** Employee REWARDS Program for PAID Days Off ****
**** Lead Positions Available at INCREASED Pay ****
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa licensed Massage Therapists position available in The Woodlands, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a spa business founded by a licensed Physical Therapist who completely understands the needs of therapists. We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and reliable Massage Therapists to join our team full time or part time.
• Free Training
• Flexible schedules
• Constant marketing strategies to attract new and continuous clientele
• Energetic and supportive family environment
• Growth opportunities, Lead positions, etc.
• Hydraulic lift tables
• All supplies
• Competitive wages and multiple avenues for increased pay
• Bonus potential
• Credit towards Continuing Education
• Health Insurance Options
• Employee Rewards System Read More...
About TheWoodlandsTX.com: TheWoodlandsTX.com is an independent, privately owned and operated web site. It is not affiliated or endorsed by any
government or civic entity, including any City, The Woodlands Township, The Woodlands Land Development Company, or any other government
or administrative organization. More info.